Freelance Cameraman/ Videographer Geneva
Are you looking for a freelance cameraman/videographer (Canon C300 Mark ii) in Geneva, Switzerland with a good eye and a fast Internet connection for video footage upload? Someone who can also work simultaneously as an audio operator during an interview? All in TV quality? Then contact Marc.
- Interview specialist
- 4K-/Full-HD, PAL/NTSC
- Fast Internet upload
- Car & driving license
- 24/7 in and around Geneva
- Fluent in English, French, German & Czech
Selection of clients Marc has worked for:
NBCUniversal, Expedia, OCHA, Sincars, EADV, Bovet, Unia, Financial Times, Goethe-Institut, British Council, Gavi, Medicines Patent Pool, Hinduja, GSMA, Pupil & Co, La Compagnie Littéraire, Global Coffee Platform, Sträb GmbH & Co, NZPTV, IBM, Seneca Women, Premier Research, 90 Seconds, HUAWEI, Worldwide Business with Kathy Ireland, CETIM, Swiss Photo Club, Connecting Business Initiative (CBi), GE Aviation, IBM
What clients say:
“Having worked with a range of different professional videographers in the past, I must say that I was very impressed by Marc. He is clearly extremely technically skilled and attentive to detail, and did an excellent job of setting up all the shots. He had good instincts about where to be and how to capture the spirit of the events, had a very positive attitude, and was great with the members—even after many, many hours of interviews! The result is beautiful and powerful footage that I’m sure will be very useful to the campaign.”Sarah, Philadelphia, USA
Optional: two camera setup for interviews
For interview and event speaker videos, Marc offers a two camera setup. Thanks to the same color profile C-log, the cameras Canon C300 Mark ii and Canon XC15 match perfect together.
There are a number of advantages of a two camera set-up:
- The editor will be able to choose from two different frame sizes.
- The camera operator does not need to readjust the frame size.
- The second camera can be positioned anywhere for a more stylized and interesting look.
Here a couple of video examples where Marc filmed with two cameras.
Optional: Drone Shots
Enhance the possibilities of your video with beautiful drone shots.
As owner of the DJI Mavic Air (less than 500 g), Marc is able to fly in Switzerland without any extra permission. Watch on the right side an example video he filmed in 4k.
Own camera, drone, light & sound equipment
- Video: Canon C300 Mark ii (high-end professional broadcast camera), Canon XC15 (2nd C-Log camera e.g. for interviews, shows, conferences or timelapses), Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II (thanks to the IBIS in-body stabilisation great for dynamic videos), DJI Mavic Air Drone, fluid head tripod & monopod, slider, special lenses like Sigma 120-300 mm for far distance filming, 360° time lapse rotator from Syrp (Genie mini)
- Audio: Sennheiser wireless Lavalier EW 100-ENG G3, Tascam DR-70D for external audio recording, RØDE Microphone – NTG4+, RØDE Micro Boom Pole
- Light: Astra 1×1 Soft Bi-Color light including snapbag softbox (perfect for interviews), Litepanels Croma LED 3 point lighting kit, panel lights (perfect for training videos)
Marc’s works as cameraman/ videographer/ camera operator / camera crew / camera man includes in the following genres: speakers & talking head interviews, promotional videography, corporate videography, interview videography, convention/exhibition, training videos, seminar recording, legal videos, b-roll & raw footage, conference videography, seminar videography, performance videography, event videography, testimonials, speaker videos, concert filming and more.
Marc works also as camera assistant and gaffer if a cameraman needs a helping hand in Geneva.
- Located in the center of Geneva
- High-end iMac 2017 with 48 GB ram
- Software: Abobe CC, Final Cut pro X, Davinci Resolve
- Fibre optic Internet for very fast file upload
As extra, professional photos can also be done. Equipment: Canon EOS 80D, Profoto B2 Lighting Kit with a softbox (perfect for people photography)
Videography & Editing Teacher
More info at: https://www.genevaphotoclub.com