Freelance videographer/ cameraman Geneva, Switzerland
Marc Bader is a dedicated and meticulous videographer/cameraman in Geneva with an eye for detail and has an excellent record of customer satisfaction (see below). He has comprehensive experience with all aspects of a professional video production.
- Fibre optic internet connection
- Car & driving license
- 24/7 in and around Geneva
- Fluent in English, French, German & Czech
Selection of clients Marc has worked for:
ActionAid Australia, AZEK, GES Event Management, The Commonwealth, NBCUniversal, Expedia, OCHA, UNDP, Sincars (at Geneva Motor Show), EADV, Bovet, Unia, Financial Times, Geneva Management Group, Gunvor, Goethe-Institut, Gavi, Sidley, British Council, Gavi, Medicines Patent Pool, Hinduja, GSMA, Pupil & Co, La Compagnie Littéraire, Global Coffee Platform, Sträb GmbH & Co, NZPTV, IBM, Seneca Women, Premier Research, 90 Seconds, HUAWEI, Worldwide Business with Kathy Ireland, Neovision, CETIM, Swiss Photo Club, Connecting Business Initiative (CBi), GE Aviation, International Committee of the Red Cross, Chinese Cross Culture Festival, Groundwork
What clients say: “Having worked with a range of different professional videographers in the past, I must say that I was very impressed by Marc. He is clearly extremely technically skilled and attentive to detail, and did an excellent job of setting up all the shots. He had good instincts about where to be and how to capture the spirit of the events, had a very positive attitude, and was great with the members—even after many, many hours of interviews! The result is beautiful and powerful footage that I’m sure will be very useful to the campaign.”
Optional: two or three camera set-up for interviews
For interview and event speaker videos, Marc offers a two or even three camera set-up without any second camera operator needed. Thanks to the same color profile C-log, the Canon cameras C300 Mark ii, Canon XC15 & Canon EOS R match perfect together.
There are a number of advantages of a two or three camera set-up:
- The editor will be able to choose from two different frame sizes.
- The camera operator does not need to readjust the frame size.
- The second camera can be positioned anywhere for a more stylized and interesting look.
Optional: Drone Shots
Enhance the possibilities of your video with beautiful drone shots.
As owner of the DJI Mavic Pro 2, the quality is outstanding.
Groundwork | Cameraman WEF Davos parts
Own camera, drone, light & sound equipment
- Video: Canon C300 Mark ii (high-end professional broadcast camera), 4k Canon XC15, Canon EOS R (C-Log cameras e.g. for interviews, shows, conferences or time-lapses), DJI Mavic Pro 2, fluid head tripod & monopod, slider, special lenses like Sigma 120-300 mm for far distance filming, 360° time lapse rotator from Syrp (Genie mini), FeiYu Tech Alpha2000 Single Gimbal Steadycam
- Audio: 2x Sennheiser wireless Lavalier EW 100-ENG G4/G3, Tascam DR-70D for external audio recording, RØDE Microphone – NTG4+, RØDE Micro Boom Pole
- Light: Astra 3X Daylight light including snapbag softbox (perfect for interviews), Litepanels Croma LED 3 point lighting kit (3 bi-color) lights, panel lights (perfect for training videos)
- Hardware: iMac 2017, Macbook pro incl. teleprompter software
- Located in the center of Geneva
- High-end iMac 2017 with 48 GB ram
- Software: Abobe CC, Final Cut pro X, Davinci Resolve
- Fibre optic Internet for very fast file upload
Videography & Editing Teacher
More info at: https://www.genevaphotoclub.com
Marc’s work as videographer/videography agency/ camera operator / camera crew / cameraman includes in the following genres: speakers & talking head interviews, promotional videography, corporate videography, interview videography, convention/exhibition, training videos, seminar recording, legal videos, b-roll & raw footage, conference videography, seminar videography, performance videography, event videography, testimonials, speaker videos, concert filming and more.
Marc works also as camera/videographer assistant and gaffer if a cameraman needs a helping hand in Geneva, Switzerland.